Covid limitations will be followed in addition to our House Rules
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us. Per Governor Abbott’s Reopen Texas Orders, we will operate under the following procedures & guidelines:
- We are limiting our overall occupancy, utilizing appropriate cleaning and disinfection and employing physical distancing. Please keep 6 feet of distance from others who are not in your group and follow the marked distancing tape.
- Based on Gov. Abbott’s updated order on 6/26/2020, we will only be able to offer open bottle and glass service at our Hwy 290 Grape Creek location in the restaurant and on the restaurant patios.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the property for your convenience.
- Consistent with Texas guidance consider wearing a face covering, especially when within 6 feet of others who are not in your group. Our customer facing staff are wearing masks at all locations. The City of Fredericksburg and City of Georgetown are requiring customers to wear masks at our Main St and Georgetown locations.
- No children (including infants or accompanying children) or dogs are allowed.
- We appreciate your patience and apologize in advance for any inconvenience, or possible wait times, that may result from Covid limitations.
Space and Occupancy Limitations
On Saturdays and Sundays, we are reserving all patio and indoor restaurant seating for Grape Creek and Heath Sparkling Wine Club Members only (including new guests that join that day) to enjoy dining and wine service. Our wine tasting rooms are dedicated to new guests for wine tastings.
- Groups over six must have a prior confirmed reservation for new guests and members.
- New guests are welcome in our tasting rooms and must purchase a wine tasting option to enter.
- Wine Club Members can enjoy their complimentary glass of Grape Creek wine on the patios and inside the restaurant, subject to reduced seating availability.
- All bottles must be opened by a staff member. No DIY please.
- Please do not move any tables as they have been specifically spaced for physical distancing.
- Please deposit used glasses in the glass racks on patios.
- We request Wine Club Members make all to-go purchases at the pick-up window at the wine club patio in order to help with space restrictions in the tasting rooms.
- Please no smoking/vaping or outside food/drinks.
Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you back soon!