Where Wine is a Pleasure, Not a Party
Covid Limitations will be followed in addition to current weekend rules.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us. Effective May 22nd under Reopen Texas Orders, we will operate under the following procedures & guidelines:
- We are limiting our overall occupancy, utilizing appropriate cleaning and disinfection and employing physical distancing. Please keep 6 feet of distance from others who are not in your group and follow the marked distancing tape.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the property for your convenience.
- Consistent with Texas guidance consider wearing a face covering, especially when within 6 feet of others who are not in your group.
- No children or dogs are currently allowed.
- We appreciate your patience and apologize in advance for any inconvenience, or possible wait times, that may result from Covid limitations.
Space and Occupancy Limitations
To provovide a better member experience on Saturdays and Sundays at our vineyard location, all patio seating, the restaurant and open bottle/by the glass wine service is reserved for Wine Club Members only. All seating and wine service at Main Street, Georgetown and Heath Sparkling Wines is already member only. We happily welcome new guests for wine tastings anytime at all locations!
- 21+ (including no infants) and Service Dogs only.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, new guests need to purchase a wine tasting option to enter. Classic Tastings and Tour and Taste tickets are available at the door, plus Tour and Taste may be reserved in advance.
- We are limiting access to wine service to members only and bottle only (no wine by the glass) to minimize handoffs. Wine Club Members can enjoy their complimentary glass of wine on the patios and inside the restaurant, subject to reduced seating availability. See Maitre d' upon arrival.
- All bottles must be opened by a Grape Creek staff member. No DIY please.
- Please do not move any tables or chairs as they have been specifically spaced for physical distancing.
- We request Wine Club Members make all to-go purchases on the wine club patio or at the pick-up window in order to help with space restrictions in the tasting rooms. Groups over six must have a prior reservation.
- Please no smoking/vaping or outside food/drinks.
Weekends at the Vineyards
In order to avoid overcrowding and create a more enjoyable experience for all our guests and members, Saturdays and Sundays work a little differently. We reserve all patio and indoor restaurant seating for Wine Club Members (including new guests that join that day) to enjoy dining and wine service. Our wine tasting areas are dedicated to our new guests.
Enjoy one of our three tasting options*:
Classic Tastings are purchased upon arrival at our guest entrance.
Our Private Tastings and Tour and Taste options are available by advance reservation (for weekends and all other days of the week) and we also welcome walk-ins, subject to availability.
- Tasting Guests must purchase a tasting option to enter
- Groups are limited to a maximum of six people. If you have a group of more than six, please fill out our special request form for approval before visiting. If you are celebrating something, please be aware of other guests as we also don't allow party paraphernalia. Learn more about our limo policy regardless of group size.
- 21+ and service dogs only.
- No outside food, beverages or containters
- Tasting guests that join the club can enjoy that patios and restarant that day.
Wine Club Members
No reservations required. Special designated member entrance for convenient entry.
Club members are welcome with groups up to six (including themselves). We will try to accomodate a larger group when possible with prior reservation. Please fill out our special request form in advance for consideration.
21+ and service dogs only.
No outside food or beverages please. A 15% discount is available to Club Members at the trattoria.
Also, please note the limo policy applies to club members, too.
We look forward to your visit!