Stout’s Trattoria at Grape Creek
Enclosed. Remodeled. Upgraded.
- Our new lunch menu is served 11:00-4:00 Monday-Saturday, no reservations.
- We offer dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings, with the first reservations for seating available at 7:00pm. Reservations required.
- Sunday brunch, 11:00-4:00. Reservations recommended.
- We offer the full menu in the restaurant and on the adjacent Trattoria patio for outdoor dining enjoyment.
- Please see our Saturday Information page as the entry limitations also apply to the restaurant.
- During daytime serving hours (11am-4pm), we will also offer enticing cheese and charcuterie platters at the Trattoria outside window that can be enjoyed on any of the patios. However, all other menu items (including pizza) are only available in the restaurant dining areas.
- Prior to dinner, the Grape Creek facilities close at 5:30pm, including the tasting room, parking lot and front entry. We re-open for dinner guests at 7:00pm. Guests will need to depart at winery closing and return later for dinner, even with a dinner reservation, so we can prepare for the "dine in the vines" expereince.