Where Wine is a Pleasure, Not a Party
Saturdays at the Vineyards
In order to avoid overcrowding, and create a more enjoyable experience for all our guests and members, Saturdays and Holiday Weekends work a little differently. Simply put, at Grape Creek, "It's all about the wine!"
Enjoy one of our three tasting options*:
Tasting Bar tastings are purchased upon arrival at our guest entrance. We generally have good availability and if we do reach capacity during busy times, we will offer tastings for later that day (as available).
Our Private Tastings and Taste and Tour options are available by advance reservation (for Saturdays and all other days of the week) and we also welcome walk-ins, subject to remaining availability.
Why do we operate differently on our busiest days? Learn more from our owner
- Tasting Guests must purchase a tasting option to enter*
- Groups are limited to a maximum of six people. If you have a group of more than six, please fill out our special request form for approval before visiting. If you are celebrating something, please be aware of other guests as we also don't allow party paraphernalia. Learn more about our limo policy regardless of group size.
- Enjoy an adult getaway! No one under 21 admitted.
- Please- no pets, outside food or beverages allowed.
- Tasting guests are welcome to enjoy the trattoria and wine by the glass on the patios before or after their tasting. Open bottle sales are only available to members (including new members who join that day!) in the club areas.
* Wine Club Members and tasting guests are welcome to enjoy the trattoria and patios. Regrettably, we can no longer accommodate patio/trattoria-only access on Saturdays and Holiday Weekends.
Wine Club Members
No reservations required. Special designated member entrance for convenient entry.
Club members are welcome with groups up to six (including themselves). We will try to accomodate a larger group when possible, so please fill out our special request form for consideration.
We do offer limited family and pet-friendly designated areas for club members. Please, no children or pets in the tasting rooms. They must be supervised, stay at your table at all times, and may not run about (yes, we have stories!)
No outside food or beverages please. A 15% discount is available to Club Members at the trattoria and the picnic market.
Also, please note the limo policy applies to club members, too.
We look forward to your visit!