Wine Club Shipment Info
Thanks for being a Wine Club Member!
This page provides information on the most recent wine club shipment/pick-up. In addition to listing what was shipped for each club there are instructions to help with shipping address changes, credit card changes and wine club profile updates.
April 2016 Wine Club Selections
|3 Bottle||6 Bottle||12 Bottle|
Black Label Club
|2014 Serendipity||1-2012 Serendpity||1-2012 Serendipity|
|2014 Bellissimo||1-2014 Serendipity||1-2013 Serendipity|
|2014 Rendezvous||2-2014 Bellissimo||2-2014 Serendipity|
|2-2014 Rendezvous||2-2014 Bellissimo|
|2014 Serendipity||1-2012 Serendipity||1-2012 Serendipity|
|2014 Viognier||1-2014 Serendipity||1-2013 Serendipity|
|2014 Rendezvous||2-2014 Viognier||2-2014 Serendipity|
|2-2014 Rendezvous||2-2014 Pinot Grigio|
|2-2013 Cabernet Trois|
|2014 Riesling||1-2014 Reisling||3-2014 Reisling|
|2014 Cabernet Blanc||2-2014 Cab Blanc||3-2014 Cab Blanc|
|2014 Grand Rouge||2-2014 Grand Rouge||3-2014 Grand Rouge|
|1-2014 Muscat Canelli||3-2014 Muscat Canelli|
|2015 Cuvee Blanc||2-2015 Cuvee Blanc||4-2015 Cuvee Blanc|
|2014 Pinot Grigio||2-2014 Pinot Grigio||4-2014 Pinot Grigio|
|2014 Viognier||2-2014 Viognier||4-2014 Viognier|
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
Once credit cards have been processed you will need to contact FedEx to make any shipping changes. You may have already received or will receive an email from FedEx with a tracking number and a link to their website. (FedEx Delivery Manager or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX).
Tips to help you get your shipment:
- FedEx has many locations. Have your wine delivered to your local FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, and pick up your package at your convenience. Many of these centers have extended hours, facilitating early or late-night pickups. Click here to find the location nearest to your home.
- Use your work address, that way there will be an adult available to sign for the package during business hours.
Credit Card on File
Your credit card is automatically charged for your wine club package (whether picked up or shipped) unless your card on file has changed.
If you need to make a change (new card, replaced card, etc.):
To update your Credit card information please Click here (or When visiting grapecreek.com, please click on "Belong," then "View Your Account" on the right sidebar) and log in to your account to update your payment information.
Your username is the email address associated with your Wine Club membership (the same address this email was sent to). Your password will need to be set for the new wine store.
Wine Club Profile Information
If you need to change any information in your wine club profile, like your address, just Click here and follow the same directions as above. Remember, any updates to your profile will not affect your current shipment once your credit card has been charged, however, it will be used for future wine club shipments/pick-ups. If you need to change your address for the current shipment please see Shipping and Delivery above.
Changing type of club
Terms and Conditions
- Must be over 21 years old to be member. By signing up for wine club membership you are confirming you are over 21.
- Adult (over 21 years old) signature required at delivery. Please designate an address for shipping where someone over 21 will be present to sign during normal business hours (many people list their business address). No PO Boxes allowed.
- We ship to a limited number of states based on shipping laws and limitations. Any purchases made when customer is not on-premise at time of purchase (i.e. wine clubs, online, etc.) will be fulfilled and shipped from Texas Permit G745979, G627243, and G918149 to Texas shipping addresses and G627243 to non-Texas shipping addresses in states we are permitted to ship.
- We will bill your credit card automatically for the discounted cost of wine in each shipment and shipping charges (if applicable), prior to shipping. Note: No email notification is sent PRIOR to processing your payment. There will be an email notification sent with information about the wine club wines, including pick up information and shipping, after processing. By signing up for the wine club you authorize Grape Creek Vineyards to charge your credit card for each shipment until directed otherwise by you.
- Any deposits paid prior to first shipment are non-refundable and will be applied to the first shipment unless you cancel your club membership prior to shipment and the deposit will be forfieted.
- You are responsible for any shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
- You must notify Grape Creek via email at least 10 days prior to shipping with any changes or cancelations. This timeframe also applies to pick-ups.
- You agree your wine will be automatically shipped, and charged to your credit card, by the last day of the pick-up timeframe (usually 30 days) if you selected "pick up" and you have not picked up by that time.
- Once the order is processed the wine is considered purchased even if returned.
- Grape Creek may substitute a different vintage of a wine (or a different wine of equal or greater value) if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted prior to pick-up or shipment.